Consultation concept TSC 2020
As of Tuesday 17 September 2019 the formal consultation of the concept TSC 2020 our general terms and conditions for the transport of gas, will start. A draft version of the TSC was already shared last summer.
The entry into force of the new NC TAR tariff structure on 1 January 2020 and the introduction of VIPs in Q1 2020 have an impact on the TSC. The most important changes are listed below:
Changes resulting from NC TAR
- Invoicing, chapter 5
- Costs for TOC, TOU and diversion, appendix 3
- Shorthaul, backhaul and relocation of capacity, chapter 2
- Introduction virtual network point RNBs, chapter 2, appendix 1
- Gas injection into the DSO network, chapter 2, appendix 1
Changes resulting from NC CAM
- Introduction VIPs, appendix 1
Chang at the request of the market
- Inclusion of SoC in the incremental capacity process, chapter 2
These changes are explained in detail in the presentation below.
The consultation lasts six weeks and ends on Tuesday 29 October 2019. The TSC will be established no later than 15 December 2019 and will be published on the GTS website.
|TSC changes due to NC TAR and NC CAM||317 kB||17 Sep 2019|
Changed opening hours during Christmas and New Year’s Day
The TSC 2020 is available
Unavailability GTS messaging services December 12
Retaining exit capacity for direct connected parties for 2020
The assumptions for the determination of the required Groningen production for gas year 2020/2021