Publication concept TSC 2020
The NC TAR tariff structure will become active as of 1 January 2020. The introduction of VIPs is expected in Q1-2020. Both changes have an impact on the TSC, our general conditions for the transport of gas. We therefore want to give market players the opportunity to take note of the proposed changes at an early stage. The most important changes are listed below:
Changes resulting from NC TAR:
- Invoicing, chapter 5
- Costs for TOC, TOU and diversion, appendix 3
- Shorthaul, backhaul and relocation of capacity, chapter 2
- Introduction virtual network point RNBs, chapter 2, appendix 1
- Gas injection into the DSO network, chapter 2, appendix 1
Changes resulting from NC CAM:
- Introduction VIPs, appendix 1
Changes at the request of the market:
- Inclusion of SoC in the incremental capacity process, chapter 2
Do you have any questions or suggestions after reading the draft TSC? Please send your written response to the Customer Desk.
The formal consultation of the TSC starts in October and runs for six weeks. The TSC will be established no later than 15 December 2019 and will be published on the GTS website.